I need song name suggestions.
I finished “A Link Between Worlds” recently and had a severe blast playing it. Hence, this.
Here’s some ROMANCE for you.
All three explanations of the hat are 100% true.
That’s like, 300% truth.
It’s funny. I’m typing this while I SHOULD be ordering Psychostick shirts and getting ready for a webcast.
Here’s something interesting: Trivial matters are so easy to become obsessed over, regardless of one’s state of mind or importance of tasks at hand.
I don’t blog on a personal basis much anymore. I used to use the internet and blogging as sort of a “e-therapist,” but it’s also pretty obvious that I’m not gonna find the answers this way. We’ve all got baggage. We’re all flawed.
Except Nicholas Cage. He’s perfect.
My biggest issue is that when there’s a significant change that hits me, I tend to do the typical knee-jerk “complete 180” thing, which I did recently… again.
The crazy thing was I was WATCHING myself do this. Then, it hit me when things blew up right in my face.
Hmm, wait. No. “Blew up” is a little dramatic. Backhanded? Uppercutted? Yeah sure.
Had to step back and go, “Wow. I’m falling behind on all things important and significant to ME right now.” The great thing is, I CAUGHT IT before too much time slipped. Only a few months rather than a few years.
It’s good to know that I AM learning from my stupid mistakes, even the old ones.
Just HOW stupid?
You’re probably thinking, “Wow. This is vague as fuck, Rawrb. Gimme dem juicy deets.”
Nope. That was another “dumbsplosion” thing that I used to do. What good does it do for me to complain to the general public about my general PRIVATE matters? That’s right - NO GOOD.
I will share insight though in hopes that someone out there reads it and goes, “You are injecting me with knowledge and wisdom! I shall be less douchey somehow!”
Yes. You’re WELCOME.
Proud of self. Good job, me.
So here’s some cool shit on my plate:
- Have a file open for Psychostick’s next awesome shirt design done by a very talented artist. It’s a visual representation of a LYRIC. It’s… amazing.
- I’ve got two comics sketched (probably gonna scrap one because it’s crap), but like I said earlier, my priority shify-wifty-niftyness has been a nuclear bomb to my face.
- Did serious working out for a month, fell of wagon, refer to bullet #2.
- Like, holy crap. Money to make dreams all saucy an’ shit.
- Songwriting for Psychostick.
- Songwriting for… something else.
- Ooh! Ooh! Web jobs. I’m a little behind on web development, but a few opportunities are coming up. Gonna build me a schmexy portfolio for all to motorboat. Electronically.
- This. THIS.
Thanks to everyone for supportin’ my stupid band and dream so I don’t have to work for someone else. It’s risky, scary, and downright stressful at times, but there is nowhere else I would rather be; nothing else I’d rather be doing.
Hells yeah. Who should the bad guys be?
More coming this week too. I’m gonna make it after aaaaaall! *windmills*
these are the single most terrifying things ive seen on this fucking website
this is some freaky shit right here
The last two look like they were made from a movie about soul-destroying pizzas
"DEATH SLICE: THE THREE-TOPPING HORROR"
where can i see more of these
I cannot stop laughing at the creepy Shrek one.
Slightly late. Big things happening over here.